Danielle Soden | Prettyologist
After graduating from Fitchburg State University in 2018, Danielle was determined to find an avenue in the beauty industry. Her previous training with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics helped grow her love for all things makeup and creating confident women. Danielle took her future into her own hands, enrolling in Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy. By the end of Day 1, she knew her future was in cosmetic tattooing. For the first time, she found a connection between her creativity and her interest in the biology of skin. Julie Michaud, CEO of Prettyology, recognized Danielle’s exceptional approach and skills, and hired her shortly thereafter. Danielle loves the instant confidence PMU engraves in clients.
- Member of the American Academy for Micropigmentation
- Licensed Permanent Makeup Practitioner by the Peabody Board of Health
- Graduate of Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy - The Fundamental Art & Science of Micropigmentation
- 3D Areola Micropigmentation Certified
- Tattoo Removal Certified
- Massachusetts Licensed Esthetician
- Graduate of Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics
- Bobbi Brown Program in Makeup Artistry at Emerson College
- Bachelors of Business Administration degree in Marketing with a minor in Biology from Fitchburg State University
Going The Distance
Danielle Soden | Boss-level Talents
Motivated by her love of helping others to look and feel their best, Danielle carries her playful enthusiasm into everything she does. From training for the Boston Marathon to dancing to EDM music, Danielle has a contagious love of getting active and focusing her energy into worthwhile pursuits. Inspired by her stepdad and clients who have fought cancer, Danielle channeled her passion for running to dedicate her first Boston Marathon to support Dana Farber.
She says, "Its’s one thing to be happy in a successful life, but another to be successful in a happy life! My family definitely inspires me to work my hardest and remind me that there’s always a reason to laugh, smile and celebrate every day."
Whether she is cheering on the Boston Bruins or catching the latest Fast and Furious movie, Danielle does everything with her whole heart, always finding fun ways to connect with others.
She attests, "I was always inspired by confident, strong, ‘boss’ woman. As a young teen, I may not have been able to wear pearls, pointed toe heels and a business suit to school, but I tried my best to copy that smoky eye or bold lip. I think one of the most powerful attributes you can show is confidence in how you look. I love helping clients feel that!"
Her mission? Helping to spread the joy that confidence brings, Danielle directs her enthusiasm and millennial zeal into helping you find the look that works for you. You can’t help but feel energized by an appointment with Danielle. Warning: You may have to resist the urge to dance when you stand up from her chair and notice how great you look and feel.
Pretty Little Secrets
- "I love the smiles, hair flips and happy tears my clients have in the mirror after they see the new version of themselves after an appointment with Prettyology."
- Any island with my 5 siblings.
Danielle's Fashionable Favs
- Fashion Designer: Virgil Abloh
- Fashion Icon: Bella Hadid
- I love any high-energy EDM music.
Danielle's Essential Elements
- Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
- Enneagram Type: Type 7