Winsome & Welcoming
Gina Meoli | Prettyologist
A graduate of Prettyology Academy, Gina's passion, drive and skillset caught Julie Michaud's eye—and ever since, Gina has thrived under the mentorship. With well over a decade of experience, she is a proven professional with a cult-like following. As Julie puts it, "It's like she came out of the womb knowing she belonged in the business!" Highly credentialed and passionate about her work, Gina is continually expanding her repertoire and honing her technique which is how she has carved out a name for herself in this highly competitive industry.
- Member of the American Academy for Micropigmentation
- Licensed Permanent Makeup Practitioner by the Peabody Board of Health
- Graduate of Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy - The Fundamental Art & Science of Micropigmentation
- 3D Areola Micropigmentation Certified
- Tattoo Removal Certified
- Certified Lash Specialist
- Massachusetts Licensed Cosmetologist
- Graduate of the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics
Pretty Little Secrets
- "I really enjoy helping others find the beauty within themselves.. not Kylie Jenner or Brooke shields’ way, but the best version of YOU. It has been a mission of mine to help everyone feel beautiful and love who they are with tips, tricks and fun education they can spread throughout to family and friends."
Gina's Fashionable Favs
- Fashion Designer: Usually anything black from Zara is my go to.
- Fashion Icon: Sarah Jessica Parker/Carrie Bradshaw
Gina's Essential Elements
- Astrological Sign: Taurus
- Enneagram Type: Type 3 (91%), Type 2 (89%)
- Singer/Band: Sinatra, Khalid, Gaga, Cher
...anything I can sing or dance to.
- Celebrity Obsession: Lady Gaga, duh!
Awards & Mentions
Best of Boston