Sweetness & Success
Rose Reyes | Prettyologist
A reflection of Julie’s knack for discovering talent, Rose is an up-and-coming new talent skyrocketing at Prettyology. When you meet her, you’ll be bowled over by her radiant personality. She’s beautiful, impressive, and she’s jazzed by helping others—not to mention she’s committed to excellence in everything she does. Rose especially relishes seeing the confidence “click” when a client catches that first glimpse of their transformation.
How’d she get here? Inspired by the entrepreneurial trailblazing women in this industry, Rose looks to Julie as a role model, and the two couldn’t be happier for the end results. Here’s her story…
- Graduate of Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy – The Art & Science of Micropigmentation
- Licensed Permanent Makeup Apprentice by the Peabody Board of Health
- NLP Certified Life Coach
From Apprentice to Amazing
Rose Reyes | Prettyologist
With a passion for beauty and a love of the artistry of permanent makeup, Rose joined us in 2022 and has rapidly become a vital member of our Prettyology family.
Marilyn Monroe’s iconic beauty captivated Rose’s attention when she was discovering her passion to pursue a career in the beauty industry. Once Rose signed up for the Arts and Science Fundamental class at Prettyology Academy, her calling became clear — Rose channeled her aspirations into a career where she could help others find and define their own unique style.
Rose’s love of the art of permanent makeup is evident. She is fueled by the joy of witnessing what’s possible, and she spends her free time staying on top of the trends and learning new techniques to ensure her skills stay sharp.
Beyond mastering her craft, Rose's goal is to become a successful, independent woman in a career where she can empower others to become their best selves.
THE ICING ON THE CAKE
Rose dreams of making happy memories traveling and doting on her loved ones, especially her two adorable young nieces. Always striving to be fully present in each moment, Rose is driven to succeed and inspired by her genuine love of helping her clients to look and feel their best. Beginning her week with relaxing moments of deep connection is the key to Rose’s radiant sense of style and her cool air of self-possession.
Pretty Little Secrets
- “Mastering my craft, honing in on my skills in this industry so that I may provide the best service to my clients and leave them all feeling beautiful and in love with themselves motivates me deeply. As well as becoming successful in this industry and providing myself the lifestyle I believe I deserve is a huge inspiration. I am so grateful to be working next to the best of the best here at Prettyology.”
Rose's Three Favorite Products
- Patchology Breakout Box
- RMS Body Oil
- Jane Iredale Forever Pink Lip & Cheek Stain
Rose's Essential Elements
- Astrological Sign: Gemini
- Style Icon: Marilyn Monroe
- Enneagram Type: 7
Rose's Pretty Passions
- Band: Bad Bunny
- Book: The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Beauty Pageants: Miss Massachusetts Pageant contestant
- Hobbies: Baking, reading (anything selfcare for mind, body & soul), journaling, yoga, centering myself & working out
Follow us on Instagram
Awards & Mentions
Best of Boston