Micro Needling & Medical Tattooing
Because we're firm believers that beauty is more than skin deep, these services are specifically designed to help women and men feel pretty or handsome and more confident when they need it most. Check out our Before & After Photos and our 3D areola restoration before & after photos.
To learn more about what we can and can’t do to help reduce the appearance of your scar than we can present on this page, see our detailed microneedling and scar camouflage article.Perfect for:
- Acne scars
- Burn scars
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Skin rejuvenation of the face, neck and décolletage
- Improving the look of the areola area after mastectomy reconstruction
- Services are priced per hour and do not include a free follow up appointment
- Have questions that aren't answered here? You can see our FAQs, search our blog, or ask us a question
Scar Relaxation. $300/hour
Scar tissue (fibroblasts) are needled and massaged in order to relax the appearance of the scar.
Scar Camouflage. $300/hour
After the scar is relaxed, we do something called pointillism. This procedure uses pigments in a range of tones to match the skin.
Unfortunately, we are unable to camouflage birthmarks due to medical concerns.
Micro Needling (Collagen Induction Therapy). $200/half-hour; $300/hour
The latest alternative to laser resurfacing, microneedling stimulates collagen production to help create a silky smooth complexion.
- Reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizing pore size
- Lifting, tightening and rejuvenating the skin
- Improving the appearance of acne scars
- Busy men & women (as it requires very little downtime)
- Active acne
- Raised keloid scars
- Actinic keratosis
- Skin cancer
- Sebaceous hyperplasia
- People with active herpes simplex cold sores
- Darker-pigmented skin (it can cause hyperpigmentation)
- For beest results, micro needling should be done 4-8 times, with approximately one month between services
Treatment for the eye area, upper lip, smile lines, forehead or for acne scarring. $300/hour
3D Areola Restoration
This procedure restores the look of the areola’s natural color and 3-D appearance. See our 3D areola restoration before & after photos. Note sometime after these photos were taken, we started using a new, more advanced technique that gives even better results. They're incredibly realistic!
Unlike our permanent makeup procedures for the face, areola restoration requires only a single appointment. There is no need to return for a follow-up visit after a month.
Areola Restoration Touch Ups
Within 36 months of previous application by Prettyology