Inquisitive & Involved
Lakahna Chanthanong | PRETTYOLOGIST
Beyond being a brow guru, Lakahna is on a mission to enhance the natural beauty in all her clients. Her knack for reading a face and intuitively seeing what would look best is remarkable. She will analyze your facial features, skin tone and help you find your signature look.
Passionate about helping her clients look and feel their best, Lakahna will always keep it real with you, but her ability to see the potential beauty in every face ensures you will love the end result.
Coloring every area of her life, Lakahna's love of learning leads her to master all the tools of the trade and every new technique. To watch her work you would think she’s painting a masterpiece with the finest brushes and paints. And her astounding talent is matched by her enormous heart. It is only fitting that Lakahna found her way to Prettyology, where her talents and passions align with Julie's mission.
- Member of the American Academy for Micropigmentation
- Licensed Permanent Makeup Practitioner by the Peabody Board of Health
- Graduate of Prettyology Micropigmentation Academy - The Crossover Course
- Massachusetts Licensed Cosmetologist
- Graduate of Cosmotech
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from UMass Lowell
- Fluent in Cambodian
Pretty Little Secrets
Lakahna's Three Favorite Products
- Revitash Lash Conditioner
- Prettyology Papaya Scrub
- Jane Iredale hydration spray
Lakahna's Essential Elements
- Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
- Enneagram Type: Type 7 - The Enthusiast
Awards & Mentions
Best of Boston