Changes Due To COVID-19
The changed policies and protocols below will affect your appointment. Please familiarize yourself with them because some are necessarily your responsibility.
Because of the nature of our work, Prettyology has always practiced OSHA’s “Universal Precautions” to protect against infection control. This involves specific protocols for masks, gloves, handwashing, cleaning and disinfecting, sanitation, and other disease prevention controls. With health and safety protocols already deeply ingrained in our policies, procedures, staff and facility, the additional protocols to guard against COVID-19 are a straightforward extension of our existing practices.
As a result of the coronavirus, we’ve revised some policies and implemented additional mandatory protocols and procedures for the safety of our clients and staff and to comply with state mandate.
By booking an appointment with Prettyology, you agree to abide by the following policies and protocols.
Cancellation Policy Update
- Our Cancellation Policy now requires 72 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. This is necessary to avoid further price increases.
Planning Your Visit
- We do not have our drink station operational at this time. You may bring a sealed drink container to your appointment. We request that you please take it with you when you leave.
- Please do not bring anyone in with you to your appointment. We are following strict social distancing guidelines to keep client and staff safe.
- If you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, have a low-grade fever, have been traveling or if you have been exposed, we respectfully require that you move your appointment to at least 14 days after you have been symptom-free.
- Please bring minimal personal items to Lab. You will be asked to place your personal items into a clear plastic bag along with your phone upon arrival.
- We require that you have all necessary paperwork emailed/scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org 72 hours prior to your appointment, your appointment will not be considered confirmed until we received your paperwork.
Arriving At Prettyology
- Our waiting area is closed. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain outside the building until we text you to come in.
- Only one person in the elevator at a time please. You may also opt to take the stairs.
- We are observing non-contact greetings and goodbyes.
- We are using a non-contact thermometer to take temperature checks prior to service. If you have a temperature, we will have you reschedule.
- You will be asked to wash your hands with warm soapy water for 20 seconds upon arriving, prior to your appointment.
- A mask must be worn covering the nose and mouth while inside our building. Please arrive with your mask on. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one for a nominal fee. If you choose not to wear a mask, we will unfortunately be unable to serve you.
During Your Visit
- We have hand sanitizers throughout Prettyology for your convenience and safety.
- To purchase a retail product, please let your artist know and the front desk will have it already for you prior to you leaving.
- To minimize touch contact, we request that you use the credit card we have on file to charge for your service. We ask our clients to not pay with cash at this time. Gratuities may be left on your credit card or via Venmo.