Valentine’s Day is almost here! What better reason to show yourself some love and look extra gorgeous for whatever your night brings with these beauty must-haves.
1. Coconut Oil. This is an amazing natural hydrator for your skin that can be found in grocery stores like Whole Foods. This great multi-tasker softens and conditions skin while clearing away dirt, grime and dead skin.
2. Lip Exfoliater. Pamper your pucker with a lip exfoliant. We love Sara Happ’s “The Lip Scrub”. It’s a blend of jojoba and grapseed oils combined with sugar crystals that eliminates dry, flaky skin leaving lips supple and soft. Or try the quick fix DIY version of mixing brown sugar and vaseline.
3. Hydrating Lip Balm. Want your lips to stay soft and still have color? Use a hydrating lip balm like our own that comes in 8 bombshell colors.
4. Eyelash Curler. Lashes need some love too! Metal eyelash curlers are the best for getting those eye-opening results that really make a difference. Try Japonesque “Power Curl Eyelash Curler”.
5. Illuminator. Glam it up with some added shimmer. Great for accenting your cheek bones and brightening up the inner corners of your eye.