Makeup / Brow / Lash Artist
We’re looking for a top-notch junior artist with solid training and/or experience in facial makeup (daily wear), brow shaping (tweezing) and lash extensions. You’ll also need a great eye, natural talent, trainability, and a great personality to build long-term relationships with high-end clients and with your co-workers. The expectations will be high and the opportunities will be strong.
This is a GREAT growth oriented opportunity for an ambitious career oriented artist to work alongside and learn from some of New England’s top makeup, micropigmentation (semi permanent makeup), brow and lash artists in a thriving business with a fantastic environment & clientele.
Strong performers may be invited into our micropigmentation (a.k.a. permanent makeup) apprentice training program. We are one of the largest and most highly respected micropigmentation establishments in the country.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing high-end individualized eyebrow shaping, lash extension, and makeup services to our clients.
- Helping clients understand and determine their individual needs.
- Promoting salon products and services to all clients.
- Presenting a healthful, professional, trusting and positive demeanor to clients and teammates.
- Must be currently licensed by Massachusetts Board of Cosmetology.
- Proficient understanding of face shapes, eyebrows and their growth patterns, ethnicities, skin types and color, makeup artistry, and makeup brush uses.
- Comfort using tweezers.
- Experience and aptitude for applying eyelash extensions.
- Familiarity with various makeup product lines.
- Confident, creative and polished without being arrogant.
- Customer-savvy. Excellent client relationship and client management skills.
- Must be a true team player. No exceptions.
- Committed to superb client experience and service.
- Confident, punctual, dependable, honest and polished without being arrogant.
- Ability to both give and accept feedback graciously.
- Significant training and/or professional experience as a makeup, brow and/or lash artist.
- This is a part time position which potential to grow to full time.
- 3-4 days a week, including at least one weekend day.
If you’ve got the necessary experience and qualifications and Prettyology sounds like it might be an interesting career opportunity, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.