Client Services Ambassador
Our client services team is the nerve center at the core of every client’s experience with us. It’s central to our brand and to client satisfaction, operations, profitability and our overall success.
Your initial responsibilities will be to staff our reception area, booking appointments, greeting clients, making them feel welcome and comfortable, charging them for their services and products, and ensuring they have the best possible experience at every step along the way.
As you prove yourself, you’ll have opportunities to learn many of the aspects of running a retail service business such as managing services, products, inventory, customer service, communications, marketing, accounting, human resources, technology and more.
This can be a part-time or full-time position.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Explaining services and retail products to clients based on a thorough, accurate, and up-to-date understanding of each.
- Greeting clients, making them feel personally welcomed, respected and listened to.
- Scheduling client appointments by phone, in person, and electronically.
- Accurately ringing up clients for services and products received.
- Presenting a genuinely positive, warm, and enthusiastic yet efficient, professional and strong persona toward all clients and teammates.
- Using our computer systems accurately, skillfully and efficiently.
- Responding immediately and professionally to client requests.
- Opening the beauty lab in the morning and/or closing at night.
- Maintaining a positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude at all times.
- Embracing the Prettyology brand, philosophy and goals.
- Able to relate to and form long-term relationships with demanding upscale clientele.
- Ability and desire to learn the details of our complex service offerings to confidently answer any client question.
- Customer-savvy. Excellent client relationship and client management skills.
- Passion for uncompromising customer service.
- Ability to learn complex computer applications proficiently (beyond Microsoft Office products).
- Confident and polished without being arrogant.
- Strong prioritization, time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- A professional attitude towards your job, clients, team members, and Prettyology.
- Experience working with high-end clients in a salon, spa or hospitality business is a plus.
- Significant experience in a multitasking front desk position with high-end clients in a salon, spa or hospitality business.
- Demonstrated passion for learning.
Part time or full time. We need a minimum 16 hours/week, ideally including Saturdays. We are open Tuesdays through Saturdays.
If you’ve got the necessary experience and qualifications and Prettyology sounds like it might be an interesting next career step, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.