Client Services Ambassador
Our client services team is the nerve center at the core of every client’s experience with us. We’re the first people our clients talk to; the first they see when they arrive; and the last when they leave. We’re central to our brand and to client satisfaction, operations, profitability and our overall success.
Qualifications & Character Attributes
- Strong motivation & aptitude for customer service. Anticipate, meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
- Organized & structured. Able to work within policies & procedures.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for personal and team performance; business results; and career development.
- Team-oriented mentality. Work effectively & productively with others.
- Strong time management, prioritization, & multi-tasking skills.
- Diplomatic. Able to treat all people fairly.
- Excellent communication skills. Listening; speaking; writing.
- Personable. Relate well to, and build rapport with, all kinds of people.
- Flexible. Able to adapt to change.
- Honest; trustworthy; reliable & dependable.
- Ability to learn complex computer applications proficiently.
- Basic math and money-handling skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Explaining our services, products, policies & procedures to clients.
- Greeting clients, making them feel personally welcomed, respected, appreciated and listened to at every interaction.
- Scheduling client appointments.
- Accurately ringing up clients for services and products received.
- Presenting a genuinely positive, warm, and enthusiastic yet efficient, professional and strong persona toward all clients and teammates.
- Using our computer systems accurately, skillfully and efficiently.
- Responding quickly and professionally to client requests.
- Opening the beauty lab in the morning and/or closing at night.
- Maintaining a positive, professional, and team-oriented attitude at all times.
- Embracing the Prettyology brand, values and goals.
- Experience working with high-end clients and/or patients in a medical, salon/spa or hospitality setting is a plus.
- Demonstrated passion for learning.
Minimum 30 hours/week. Must be willing to work evenings & weekends.
If you’ve got the necessary experience and qualifications and Prettyology sounds like it might be an interesting next career step, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.